SSC Recruitment 2017 : Notification, Result, Exam Syllabus
SSC Recruitment Notifications 2017-18
SSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification : Get all latest notifications from Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India for various posts. Freshers and experience can apply for various region specific open positions in SSC MPR, SSC KKR, SSCNER, SSCNR, SSCER, SSCSR, SSCNWR, SSCCR, SSCWR.
Get detailed Job Notification, Required Qualification & Experience, Last Date of Registration, Application Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Admit Card and Syllabus Information, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, to apply online for staff selection commission exam.
Click Any of Below Notifications to Apply for SSC Exam (Region Specific)
- SSC MPR – Madhya Pradesh Region
- SSCKKR – Karnataka Kerala Region
- SSCNER – North Eastern Region
- SSCNR – North Region
- SSCER – Eastern Region (Kolkata)
- SSCSR – Southern Region
- SSCNWR – North West Region (Chandigarh)
- SSCCR – Central Region
- SSCWR – Western Region
More information on Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Examination Conducted by SSC
- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)
- Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 Examination
- Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination (MTS)
- Scientific Assistant Exam
- Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination
- SSC Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF Examination
- Sub Inspector In CPOs Exam
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Elect) Examination
- Junior Translators (CSOLS) /Junior Hindi Translators Examination
- Section Officer (Audit | Commercial) Examination
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Examination
- Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDC)
Apply Online for SSC Vacancies
For online registration to apply for SSC Vacancies 2017-18 is available for limited time and you should keep bookmark this SSC Recruitment page for latest notifications to not miss any job notification.
- Visit http://ssconline.nic.in/selectionpost/
- Confirm last date of application
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Fill all required Details and click on ‘Submit’
- Note down ‘Registration Number’
- Complete Fees Payment by Providing Registration Number
If you are looking to know about region specific vacancies then please click here.
SSC Recruitment Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Syllabus of SSC Exam different for each type of exam but you should read below mentioned common component of exam which is also part of CGL, CHSL, CAPFs, NIA , SSF, CPOs, CSOLS, FCI, LDC examinations.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Recently Staff Selection Commission has changed exam pattern. For example, SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017-18 will be taken as per below.
- Tier -I – Online Computer Based Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II – Online Computer Based Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III – Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi which includes writing of Essay/Precis/Letter /Application Writing
- Tier -IV – Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test (wherever applicable)
Important Link :
Visit http://ssc.nic.in/ to know more about Result, Answer Key, and Results.https://maharojgar.in/ssc-recruitment/SSCSSC Recruitment Notifications SSC Recruitment Notification : Get all latest notifications from Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India for various posts. Freshers and experience can apply for various region specific open positions in SSC MPR, SSC KKR, SSCNER, SSCNR, SSCER, SSCSR, SSCNWR, SSCCR, SSCWR. Get detailed Job Notification, Required Qualification &...admin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorMaharojgar