RPF Recruitment 2019 | Notification, Syllabus, Apply Online
RPF Recruitment 2019-20 : Railway Protection Force (RPF) is accepting online application for the latest RPF Vacancy for the post of Constable from 1 January 2019 till 30 January 2019.
Get detailed information on online RPF recruitment process, online application, eligibility criteria, last date of a application, syllabus, selection procedure below along with rpf recruitment official website to apply online.
RPF Recruitment 2019-20 : Notification, Syllabus, Apply Online
RPF Constable Recruitment Details
- Post Name : Constable
- Job Location : PAN India
- Available Vacancies : 798
- Salary : INR 19,900-63,200
Railway RPF Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit : 18-25 years
- Educational Qualification : 10th or SSC or Metric from recognized board
- Age Relaxation : OBC Candidates (3 years), SC/ST Candidates (5 years)
Other Details of RPF Vacancy
- Selection Process : Written exam followed by an interview.
- Application Fees : General/OBC candidates (Rs.500), SC/ST candidates (Rs.250) through Online Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Apply Online : Interested candidates can apply rpf recruitment official website at https://rpfonlinereg.co.in/.
- Important Dates : inviting rpf online application from 01-01-2019 till 30-01-2019.
- Important Links : Apply Online | Detailed RPF notification