Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Specialist officers in Scale – IV & II
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20 : BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites ON-LINE Applications, from candidates for recruitment of Specialist officers in Scale – IV & II for the post of Chief Manager – Balance sheet, Chief Manager – Taxation, Civil Engineer, Chartered Accountants, Electrical Engineer, Fire Engineer.
Detailed Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment notification 2019-20 to apply for vacancy including Pay Scale, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply, Fees Details, Selection Procedure is furnish below.
More Details on Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
- Post Name : Specialist officers in Scale – IV & II.
- Total Number of Post : 112
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy to Apply Online
Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before Jan.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit : Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 45 Years as on 01.09.2017.
Application fee & Intimation charges : Rs. 600 (OBC / General) or Rs.100 (SC/ST/PWD).
How to Apply :
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the
‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “Chartered Accountant” and then
click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact
details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and
displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details
verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her Father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the
application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘ Proceed’
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the
- Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the
photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Salary (Pay Scale) :
- Senior Management Grade – IV ( SMGS) – 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/3-60820
- Middle Management Grade – II (MMGS) – 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Required Qualification : Graduation from recognised university.
Required Experience : 1 to 5 Year
Important Dates :
- Commence of date of on-line application – 16.09.2017
- Last Date of online application – 07.10.2017
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures – 17.10.2017
- Date of GD/Interview – Will informed upon selection
Selection Procedure : The Selection for the post of Officers is on the basis of short-listing, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Important Links :https://maharojgar.in/bank-maharashtra-recruitment/Bankbank,MaharashtraBank of Maharashtra Recruitment : BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites ON-LINE Applications, from candidates for recruitment of Specialist officers in Scale – IV & II for the post of Chief Manager - Balance sheet, Chief Manager -...admin email@example.comAdministratorMaharojgar